24h in Hong Kong
Only spent one quick day in Hong Kong, between two consecutive flights, but still got a strong impression. The most remarcable would be:
- Most of the people spoke English! Wow!
- People taking pictures of me for the first time in my life… (See slideshow)
- Checking how packed a city may be
- Amazing night views from Victoria Peak! (See slideshow).
- Dim Sum: delicious! Breakfast, lunch and dinner! Yummy!
- How much stairs a person can climb to get home? OMG! People in HK should have really strong legs!
- Fish from Victoria Harbour are not poisonous? Are you sure?
- Man Mo temple, heroically surviving to all the skyscrapers around.
- Never seen such a big harbour… just tones of boxes!